Looking for a simple pumpkin frozen dog treat recipe? Try this one ingredient recipe that your dog will enjoy.
What you'll need:
- 100% natural pure canned pumpkin (I used Libby's brand)
- Silicone Mold
- Optional: Honey or Peanut Butter
- Grab your canned pumpkin and scoop some into your silicone mold. If you want to add honey or peanut butter, mix it with the pumpkin first in a bowl and then scoop it into your silicone mold.
- Place the pumpkin-filled silicone mold into your freezer for about 1 hour or 2 hours.
- Once they are solid, take them out from the freezer and silicone mold and serve them to your dog to enjoy.