We all know how healthy green juice is for us, but did you know your dog can benefit from a "green juice" recipe too? Yup, that's right. In this "green juice" frozen dog treat recipe, we use spinach, apples, and bananas. If you didn't know, spinach will keep your dog young so try this simple 4 ingredients frozen dog treat recipe to add some spinach to your dog's diet.Ingredients:
- 1 cup of water (can be substituted with an organic broth).
- 1 cup of organic spinach.
- 1 Apple diced.
- 1 Banana sliced.
- Add water (or broth), spinach, apple, and banana into the blender and blend together.
- Pour blended mixture into silicone mold and freeze until solid.
- Finally, let your pup enjoy!
So there you have it. A simple 4 ingredient recipe for making some delicious "green juice" frozen treats for your dog. The final product turned out quite tasty. I hope your dog enjoys this treat! If you try this recipe, tag us on our social media platforms (@barkorganix).