DIY Homemade Frozen Mint Dog Treats
You need to try this simple PUPsicle recipe if your dog has funky dog breath. This DIY Frozen Mint Dog treats will freshen your dog's breath and can act as a digestive aid.
What you'll need:
- Organic Honey
- Cashewmilk Yogurt (or plain greek yogurt)
- Organic Mint Leaves (make sure it's NOT English pennyroyal mint)
- Silicone Mold
Once you gather your ingredients you are ready to start. Below are the step-by-step instructions on how to make these DIY Frozen Mint Dog Treats.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to your yogurt (1/2 cup).
- Dice up a handful of mint leaves to the honey yogurt and mix.
- Pour mixture into Silicone Mold & freeze for about 2-3 hours.
- Take PUPsicles out of the silicone mold and serve to your dog to enjoy!