You need to try this simple PUPsicle recipe if your dog has funky dog breath. This DIY Frozen Mint Dog treats will freshen your dog's breath and can act as a digestive aid.
What you'll need:
- Organic Honey
- Cashewmilk Yogurt (or plain greek yogurt)
- Organic Mint Leaves (make sure it's NOT English pennyroyal mint)
- Silicone Mold
Once you gather your ingredients you are ready to start. Below are the step-by-step instructions on how to make these DIY Frozen Mint Dog Treats.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to your yogurt (1/2 cup).
- Dice up a handful of mint leaves to the honey yogurt and mix.
- Pour mixture into Silicone Mold & freeze for about 2-3 hours.
- Take PUPsicles out of the silicone mold and serve to your dog to enjoy!