Thanksgiving is a day of good food and good company. Enjoy the holiday while implementing these tips to keep your dog safe on Thanksgiving.
- Give your pet a safe space to relax away from the holiday commotion.
- Guard and take out the trash. Make sure your dog doesn't sample food- some Thanksgiving foods can be toxic to dogs.
- Be aware of festive decor. Keep pets away from floral arrangements, candles, and other potential dangers.
- Provide toys and treats to entertain your dog while guests are over. Grab Vegan Organic Dog Treats from our shop (Bark Organix).
- Be aware of dangerous toxic foods like turkey skin/bones, raisins/grapes, corn cobs, sweets, alcohol, mushrooms, garlic, onion, bread rolls, etc.