As the season changes, so do your dog's grooming needs. Check out 5 dog grooming tips for fall that you can implement below.
1. Use a Moisturizing Shampoo to prevent dry skin. We suggest using Bark Organix's Massage Shampoo + Conditioner Bar so your dog can feel like they are at a spa.
2. Be mindful of paws. Your dog could benefit from a soothing paw balm.
3. Maintain a bathing/grooming routine. For in-between grooming/bath, use Bark Organix's Anti-Itch Oatmeal Spray.
4. Be aware of seasonal allergies.
5. Keep nails trimmed and ears clean and dry.
Those are just a few tips to get you started but consult with your groomer or vet for the best plan of action. Happy Fall y'all!